Now that the uni marking is all done, I’m doing some Christmas sewing and knitting, finalising the sampler for the Australian Romantic Suspense website, catching up with ‘paper’work, finishing setting up the new computers, and working on copyedits for Dead Heat.
There will be a proper blog post sometime soon… and maybe even a new cover to share 🙂
But in the meantime, I know my regular readers are wondering how our newest family member is settling in. I think the following photos will answer that question quite eloquently:
Things Skye likes about this place:
- When it’s raining, she gets to sleep in the Really Big Kennel!
- The humans are trainable, especially when it comes to playing and snuggling!
- When she chews a toy to bits, a human sometimes gives her a new toy!
- The humans have treats in their pockets sometimes!
- It’s such fun to pull the stuffing out of the doggy cushions; a human usually comes along and puts it back, then she can pull it out again! It’s a great game!
- Carrots! Crunchy, munchy bits of raw carrot!